YouTube | Teen Ink

YouTube

By essaywriter BRONZE, Canton, Michigan
essaywriter BRONZE, Canton, Michigan

Whether you wanted to see a TV show, show your kids something from when you were a kid, or if you want to see what other people make, it’s all there on Youtube. Youtube has had over 1 million people a day going on for all sorts of reasons. You even can make your own videos! One of the most viewed videos is called Charlie Bit My Finger Again. This video has been seen 274,598,704 times and still growing plus it was made on May 22, 2007.

Youtube doesn’t mean that you have to make videos. You can even make your own account and send messages to friends, whether they live far away or close. Plus with an account you can comment and favorite videos. When you comment on someone’s video, which helps them learn what people want their video to be like.

Youtube has all sorts of things. What I like is that if I need help looking something up how to do something, I can see how to do it. For example, let’s say I’m having problems with a videogame I bought and didn’t know how to work it, I can just search it on Youtube and I’ll have my game ready to play. Youtube has always been one of my favorite websites. I go on Youtube almost every day, even with my friends I can watch funny videos. I vote Youtube a two thumbs up!

LizzyW. BRONZE said...
LizzyW. BRONZE, San Jose, California

"Think it, do it, write it."

Nice artice! Would you please check out I do like Lady Gaga: A response to I don't like Lady Gaga? Thanks