Mr. V | Teen Ink

Mr. V

By john93 BRONZE, Hartland WI, Wisconsin
john93 BRONZE, Hartland WI, Wisconsin

From working on cars in the shop to learning about them in the classroom, Mr. Varlemann makes everything enjoyable. Every B day first and second hour, I have autos. And it is my favorite class by far. I enjoy working on cars and learning about them just as much as Mr. Varlemann. I come to class every day knowing class will be fun, even if were just watching him talk about how to complete a circuit or learn how test fuel pressure.

He makes jokes that anyone can laugh at, even if it’s directed toward a student. His jokes are usually on people and they will laugh at themselves. Plus, he can tie his jokes into his teaching and he keeps things on topic, while still making them fun.

He is not only a funny teacher, but he is also very generous with his time. There have been countless times where I have needed extra time to work on my truck and he will let me in the shop with other classes or work in his free periods.
He helps and gives every student all the time he can, while still helping everyone else. He does almost whatever he can to help students get their projects done right and on time, so they can be out of the shop and back on the road. Even if it means him doing something in his spare time, he does it. He is always putting his students before himself. And that’s why there is no one more deserving of this award than Mr. V.

This is about my automovtive teacher. He is one of my favorite teachers and deserves this award.