happy | Teen Ink

happy

By billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas
billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery.  People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger,The Catcher in the Rye,

Okay I say I am but i'm really dyeing inside every word every movement of my lifeless body seems to be a challenge for me these days I don’t know what I have gotten my self in to but I don’t know how to escape it, and I'm dyeing with every passing seconded of the earth that I have been brought into, forgive me I say to the man we say is above us

Forgive for what I have done, forgive me because I know I should be happy I have a lot in my life I should be grateful for I have both my parents and a shelter to live, I know I should put on the face that says I'm happy but the I don’t want to do it any more I just want to be gone.. Im sorry forgive once more..

I can’t get theses thoughts out of my head like I should … that’s all I can say to my self I want to be happy I really do but then my arms become the pain of realness they become my tissue for the night . How do I stop how do I quit..

I just want to be happy like everybody else no matter what the consequence

billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

thnx u very much :) i love to write alot and  im sry u feel this way too :(: and thnx u for saying im not aloe but its how i feel most of the time

hope95 SILVER said...
hope95 SILVER, Hamilton, Ohio

life is hard but death is cruel so put your big girl boots on and deal with it. my life has been harsh but im learning to deal with it one day at a time. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know watchya gonna get:)

i totally love this. there is so much emmotion n i feel like i was da 1 who spoke all of those words for i feel itt every day. im srry u feel this way but i want u 2 kno that ur not alone