You Made Me Stronger | Teen Ink

You Made Me Stronger

I played your game and I followed your rules did everything you said. I did it because I thought you loved me I mean everything was okay the way it was right? I cleaned the house I watched our kids. You went to work and went had fun with the boys the very ones who told you leave me. You left me every night me always worrying. But every hit every word you threw at me. Yes I cried I cried all night sitting up in bed. Looking at what I thought was perfect but was just a wreck. Those tears they run down my checks telling me that i need to leave. So I pack up planning to never return but like always you got on your knees and pleated for hours wanting back. So i stayed and tortured myself while you cheated and stayed away for hours. So I left for good because what you did made me stronger. Thank you I am that person who knows where to run to when I'm scared. But I'm no longer scared,no longer scared of you.I'm stronger I've moved on here I am Welcome to my world.

An ex bf told me I was worthless and treated me like crap I'm only returning the favor.