Battle Field Bad Company 2 | Teen Ink

Battle Field Bad Company 2

By creampuff97 BRONZE, Horsham, Pennsylvania
creampuff97 BRONZE, Horsham, Pennsylvania

Battle field Bad Company 2(BF: BC 2) is the best game in the world. It is a fantastic game. It was nominated one of the top ten games of 2008. I can guarantee that you will get sucked into the game the first time that you play. You will have the most fun you have ever had in your life.

It has great graphics. BF: BC 2 is fantastic game for tactics if you feel like playing a strategic game. It keeps you entertained for a long time. You can play with friends online. It is a very realistic game. As a First-Person shooter, Bad Company 2 places the player in direct control of an infantry soldier in warfare. While first-person shooter combat is the primary focus of the game, controllable vehicles also play a significant role in game play.

The scenario is only a little complex. You have to learn how to play the game. The game is primarily a squad-level online first person shooter based in a contemporary modern warfare setting.

The bad news is that you have to have an Xbox, Ps3, or a PC. The consoles cost over $350and in this economic conditions you cannot spend that much money.

Battle Field Bad Company competition is Call of Duty. Its main priority is to knock Call of Duty off the charts. BF: BC 2 is coming out with a third game that they are hoping will put them on top.
Bad Company 2 features a story-driven single player campaign. For most of the narrative, the player takes control of Preston Marlowe, one of the members of Bad Company. The exception to this is the first mission set prior to the rest of the campaign. Each mission is divided into a series of objectives, often interspersed with cut scenes which simulate the style of films.

on Oct. 14 2011 at 9:46 am
batle field bad company 2 is the best game in the worl the game is so realistic and so is the multiplayer

The Beast said...
on Mar. 21 2011 at 9:04 am
I agree that the game is amazing. Although there is an error in your review. They are not making a 3rd Battlefield: Bad company but they are making Battlefield 3. Just the name "Battlefield" alone is its own series seprate from Battlefield: Bad Company