Global Warming | Teen Ink

Global Warming

By wmyers BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
wmyers BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina

Is Global Warming is a theory, fact, or is it just completely made up? This is one of the most talked about things around the world and everyone has their own opinion. No one knows who or what to believe when it comes to Global Warming. The facts are there, but is it just a coincidence? I am here to tell you my opinion on Global Warming.

I believe that Global Warming is true, but it is not as big and as dangerous of a theory as all of these environmentalists make it sound. All of these nature gurus make Global Warming sound like a plague and that it will end our world completely if we don’t recycle and not litter. I believe that it has an effect on our environment, but it is only slowly destroying our world. I agree that we need to recycle and take care of our planet to protect our future. Although when I say future, I mean like in the next five centuries. I do not believe that Global Warming will destroy our world in this century as do some of these environmentalists. Al Gore ran for president and really stressed on how our planet was going to be destroyed soon, if we are not careful. He based the majority of his campaign on our environment. Well as we all know, he lost. As you can see, you do not need to be kept up at night, worrying about planet Earth being destroyed by this theory of Global Warming.

The theory of Global Warming is a potential threat to our planet. Everyone needs to take it in to consideration and try to help it out. We have a very beautiful world, and I along with many others, would like to keep it that way. If you don’t want to do it for me, do it for your great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren.