"G" | Teen Ink

"G"

By t.roberson12 BRONZE, Prospect Heights, Illinois
t.roberson12 BRONZE, Prospect Heights, Illinois

There goes Genevieve Goldu, with a grin on her face. All dolled up with glitter and lace. She wore a glamorous golden dress, but only to impress. Being the governor’s daughter, she walks with a gaudy manner. Every gentleman in the room wants to be her lover. As she gallantly passes by, the guys gawk googled eyed. She gently bats her eyelashes, intending to make their mind go to mashes. Her body was perfectly geometric from head to toe, every man wants her, and they weep with woe. With the smell of gardenia following her path, what lies underneath is her snarling wrath. Her big green eyes, long dark hair and large derriere draw you into her goblin-like flair. Looks can be deceiving; she’s a grenade to your life. She’ll gamble all your money and then come back and nag, “honey, honey honey...” Don’t fall for her lies, she’s a gipsy in disguise. Now that’s the gossip Genieve Goldu, don’t be surprised when you meet her, I already told you

We had to write a poem according to the letter we got in class. I received the letter "G." A majority of the nouns and verbs had to begin or have the "G" sound in it.