Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer | Teen Ink

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

By musicispassion PLATINUM, Perris, California
musicispassion PLATINUM, Perris, California

" Life is never easy for those who dream."
There are so many other quotes i need pages to write them

In this book the main character Miranda faces dramatic changes when the moon is knocked out of orbit by a meteorite. Tsunamis, storms, and huge weather changes are happening because the effect the moon has on them. Miranda and her family are trying to survive a world in crisis.

This book is amazing. It kept me interested and I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next. The author made me think about life differently. The way my life is now is way easier than the life that Miranda is now living. This is compelling and you'll love it. It will leave u wanting more. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
p.s. there's two sequels but I haven't read them yet

thank you i know this was my first review and i have more coming :P

on Jul. 18 2011 at 10:51 am
PaRaNoRmAl627 GOLD, Mountainside, New Jersey

"Do what you want. If it's something you'll regret in the morning, sleep late."

I saw this book at the library the other day :D I agree with what CarrieAnn said. I think to make it seem more professional you might want to make sure your tone is a bit more formal. But I do think that someone who was thinking about reading this might pick it up after reading your review. You didn't give anything away, you gave a little bit of a synopsis, and you still managed to keep it short, sweet and to the point. Good job! :)

sorry this was the first review i've done and i submitted to more i'll try to improve and i didn't even realize that i put u instead of you funny that i did a texting thing when i don't even have a phone thanks for the advice :P

CarrieAnn13 GOLD, Goodsoil, Other

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." --Douglas Adams

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." --Marcus Aurelius

Okay, I have a few criticisms.

1.  The 'p.s.' part.  It's kind of unprofessional.  You might want to move it down a line and don't put the p.s. there.

2.  "It will leave u wanting more."  Watch your textese.

3.  You have plenty of opinion, but you should probably summarize the book a bit more.