Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The Adventure of the Mysterious Time Lord This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

By Anonymous, Keswick, United Kingdom

The problem with sharing rooms with Sherlock Holmes, I reflected, was that you rarely get time to yourself. This might sound like a bizarre comment to my most faithful of readers who have read my many other cases, but even when you are sitting quietly reading by the fire, your mood will reflect that of the detective’s. I’ll explain…
Such is the individuality of my friend, that during a case he will be insanely excited about what is going on and how he might solve it, ignoring almost everyone around him, but that when there is a long period of monotony he will feel so depressed that, even if I am away from him and reading on my own, it’s hard not to share his bored mood.
Still, the adventure I am about to relate interests me not only because of its wondrous nature and all the things that were unveiled to me on this day, but also because it really showed me what the problems with having time to yourself are.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

3 comment(s)
The_DoctorDonna
This is absolutely the most brilliant and wonderful version of WHOLOCK that I have ever read. This is amazing and the voices are literally so perfect. Excellent job at perfectly characterizing ol' Tenny :) And also the voice of Watson was incredibly accurate :) Awesome job!!!!
Oct. 30, 2014 at 5:49 PM • Report
drwholock101
This is amazing! I love how close the writing style is to the original author! The tenth doctor's voice was really good. Do you think you could do on with the eleventh doctor and BBC's Sherlock?
Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM • Report
SHER_locked
Maybe you could write another one with Benedict and Martin instead! Please? =) I really enjoyed this, you did a great job of capturing all their voices, and I thought your monster was really creative. I've tried to write Doctor Who stories before, but I can never think of a good monster... Anyway, job well done. =)
Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:46 PM • Report
Close