Super Taranta! by Gogol Bordello | Teen Ink

Super Taranta! by Gogol Bordello

By snackula BRONZE, West Virginia
snackula BRONZE, West Virginia

I love it when a plan comess together!- John "Hannibal" Smith
I pity the fool- Mr. T

Well, as any Gogol Bordello fan could tell you, their songs will really grow on you until they're 80 to 100 percent of what you listen to, or at least for me.

"Super Taranta!" is, to put it simply, one heck a party that fearless leader of the gypsy revolution, Eugene Hutz threw together. Their gypsy punk sound is amazing as (and possibly better) ever. Even if it's from a few a few years ago, the sound is still fresh every time I give it a listen.

Of course I love the whole album, but my favorites would have to be Tribal Connection, Wonderlust King, Ultimate, Super Taranta!, and Forces of Victory.

"Tribal Connection" would have to be the song that parties the hardest, and the chorus is catchier and a million time better than anything you'll hear on the radio these days.
You know that I could go on and on and on about this album and this band, but that would just waste time that you could spend indulging such a work of art that isn't like fine wine. It's more like vodka, because it slaps you in the face and makes want to dance.

I got this album a few months ago, and since then I have listened to it at least twelve times all the way through. I felt as though I just had to spread the work of Eugene Hutz and his faithful companions.