Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The 12 Days Of The Lord Of The Rings Christmas

Carey T., Rio Rancho, NM By RadioShower, Rio Rancho, NM

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an ent, which is a tree!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six Rohirrim a riding, five mountain trolls, four little hobbits, three elven rings, two urukai and an ent, which is a tree!

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

2 comment(s)
LegendKeeper
seriously, is my house tapped and everyone is stealing my ideas? Yours is a lot better than my version, mostly because you finished it! :D
Sep. 02, 2013 at 12:48 PM • Report
LexusMarie
Hello! You don't know how often I search for poems about The Lord of the Rings. I was so glad to have found this. THIS IS WONDERFUL. I love everything about this. How creative. Great job. I plan to write a poem about The Lord of the Rings also. I'd just like to let you know that you forgot to add the seventh day. But, great job!
Jun. 01, 2013 at 10:34 PM • Report
Close