Wait till Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn | Teen Ink

Wait till Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn

By taylor love BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
taylor love BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan

Molly and Michel never thought they were going to move, especially to an old church. Wait Till Helen Comes, by Mary Downing Hahn, keeps you guessing about what happens next. From the first page to the last. This suspenseful novel is all about family and overcoming obstacles. Molly, Michael and their mother are moving to an old church. The bad thing was their step-sister Heather and her father was coming, too! But catch this, their backyard didn't have a garden or a pool it had a graveyard. Molly and Michael were always close, now that Heather was introduced their whole world is upside down. Heather kept talking about a new friend who didn't like her family. Molly thinks that Heather is in danger, her friend might not be all that nice. After a few days in the new house mysterious things were starting to happen to the family by a little girl, Who is it? You'll just have to read the book to find out that.

I love the way the author, Mary Downing Hahn, makes the characters seems so true to life. I couldn't set down the book from beginning to end. This book is interesting page to page couldn’t get better. A truly great book. It was so descriptive, definitely not boring! I would recommend this book to sixth graders and up. Anyone who likes a good ghost story and is in the mood for a thriller.