Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

A New Home

By snowgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., mooers, NY

Alex where is she. A sharp cry filled the silent night air. I can`t see, I can`t hear, all my senses were cut off. It was like I am alone in my own world full of black darkness. My heart is racing and I’m alone and scared. I only knew one thing and that was that I had to escape. That sense was so overpowering it was as if it was the only thing in the world that existed right now. A dim light filled the room, I ran to it there must be an exit I thought, there has to be. I started to feel along the wall; there, my hand just brushed it. I tried the handle and the door swung open. “Alex”, I screamed. Where was she, my twin sister could get into a lot of trouble but this was drawing the line.
I carefully made my way out the door to find out what it leads to, and load and behold it leads to a new room. The new room was twice the size as the last room. It still had the familiar black darkness but it seemed kind of cozier.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close