Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

The Top 10 Lies about Home-Schooling

By Bones96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Charlotte, NC

If you have been home-school for even some of your life you’ll know what I’m talking about. I am now a freshmen in High school I have been Home schooled since Kindergarden. So here are the truths to those lies about Home-Schoolers and Homeschooling

10.All Home schoolers are very shy or socially awkward.
This is not true we are just the same as public schoolers some are shy some are socially awkward. Personally I my self I am a bit shy and maybe a bit socially awkward but that is me that’s just who I am. One of my friends who was Home schooled for most of her life who was defiantly neither of these and is probably is the most unshy and no socially awkward person I know. Also since Home schoolers aren’t always around different people so we have to go out and talk and interact with people to make friends.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
Artlove191
I also would like to point out that I have, or had a friend before she lied about me punching my little sister and that lying to my face when I told her out on it. well, anyway.. before she told that lie the biggest lie she had ever told me. well, OK, sorry so off topic! (Any way she was always making it a POINT to ASK me if I was ever going to go to a "REAL SCHOOL" I was always trying to tell her HOME SCHOOL IS A REAL SCHOOL.)
Jun. 22, 2015 at 7:18 PM • Report
Close