Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

WHY COPY???

By Lit.rox, kandy, Sri Lanka

At present , we are witnessing something very sad at almost all the examination halls - 'copying'.

Our parents work hard , earn and spend most of it on our school , studies and tuition classes.Their aim is to educate us to enable us to gain a good position in the future.Our parents trust us ,they want us to learn and come up in life.Imagine , how one's parents would feel if they come to know that their child had scored well by copying and not by his/her own effort...
My message to all teens: Please do not copy.Copying only makes you cheat yourself , your parents and lose your self-confidence. The purpose of examinations itself is to make yourself aware of your weaknesses and correct them , thus , it is clear that there is no point in copying during examinations;

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

1 comment(s)
LinkinPark12
No offence but I'm not really liking this that much. It hasn't got the BAM factor. There are some good points, but nothing I haven't heard. I would think about your article beforehand and think of description or a twist or food-for-thought question at the end. 
Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM • Report
Close