Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

How Optimism Benifits My Community

By andie520This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Westminster, CO

How does my positive outlook benefit my community? Hmmm. Well, the only way for me to answer this question fully, is to start with me. How does my positive outlook benefit me? Being positive helps me to do my best and help others to do their best. When I am optimistic, I can do things that pessimists can’t do. For example, I can inspire hope, love, and human interest in people who think they don’t care. I enable myself to work harder, which makes me happier because I can be myself, without changing the way people see me. I tend to look on the brighter side of life and I try help to others to do so as well. I’ve been very self critical for as long as I can remember; optimism helps me to overcome my fears. I can do thing without worrying if I’m good enough, or if people enjoy it. Having positive attributes helps me to me happier with who I am, showing me that I don’t need to change to make other people like, or appreciate me.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!