Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Unearthly

By yaythisisavailableThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Simpsonville, SC

Basketball is a sport which uses many elements of both mind and body. A player must be physically capable of sprinting full speed for almost an hour, grabbing rebounds, and shooting at a basket that can be more than twenty feet away from him. Not only does the athlete need to be extremely fit, he has to have the mentality to conquer his opponents. When an athlete masters control of these two things, he will be physically unstoppable. Wilt Chamberlain used his unnatural altitude and self-confidence to rearrange the entire idea of basketball, as well as set the majority of NBA records.

From birth, Wilt Chamberlain was a miracle. Not only was he larger than life, he had an uncanny talent even from a young age. On August 21, 1936, Wilt Chamberlain was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His parents were William and Olivia Chamberlain; the couple had eight children in total (Wright).

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close