Time To Admit Some Things | Teen Ink

Time To Admit Some Things

I'm not perfect No, i made the biggest mistakes in my life that made people label me
i have lied but who doesn't? Ive been lied to played with like a puppet,But Ive done the same why because when someone does it to you, you want someone to feel the exact same pain you had to feel, i always end up pushing the right & true people away and keep the fake ones that treat you like crap why? i don't know that's a question i cant answer, my life is so imperfect but i love the way it is because I'm learning from it and losing the people that don't belong in my life Why do people have to judge one another? i know most of you have made mistakes what counts and matters the most is that you learned from it and stayed on you're feet, you win some and lose some, So just live, have wonderful times and make mistakes, but never second guess where you’ve been, where you are, and most of all where you’re going

What inspired me to write this was the people who have judged me, and the ones who never learned to let the past go.