Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

How the Elements were Formed

By Oelania P, Brooklyn, NY

Most people think that Mother Earth had created: Fire, Earth, Wind, and water, but that’s only half the story. It all started with three blood drops that fell from the sky. As they fell three things were created: Furies, the Goddess Aphrodite and Retulus. Retulus was no ordainary man but neigther was Aphrodire. Aphrodite was the goddess of love, beauty and fertility. Retulus had the power of the elements.

As Retulus got older his body changed. His body was chiseled and his face was as if a graceful tiger yet fearsome too. His powers enhanced stronger than ever.

Page 1 of 9

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

3 comment(s)
kristiannrenee_
I like this fictional story because it describes the elements as fire, wind, water, and earth but also “with three blood drops that fell from the sky”. It describes the elements in Greek Mythology, which makes it easier and fun for me to comprehend all the elements.
Nov. 04, 2015 at 11:30 AM • Report
SommerJ
I understand why you feel this way but I respectfully disagree. The article said “Most people think that Mother Earth had created: Fire, Earth, Wind, and water” most people do not think that. I think this because most of the people on Earth have some type of religion and believe in God.
Nov. 04, 2015 at 10:03 AM • Report
2RileyA
“it all started with three blood drops that fell from the sky. As they fell three things were created: Furies, the Goddess Aphrodite and Retulus. Retulus was no ordainary man but neigther was Aphrodire.” I love the way the piece uses a vivid description of three blood drops falling from the sky. Also the author also uses a metaphor when he says blood created Goddesses.
Nov. 04, 2015 at 9:58 AM • Report
Close