One Direction. | Teen Ink

One Direction.

By miaq96 SILVER, Karachi, Other
miaq96 SILVER, Karachi, Other

never run after success,be such a person that success runs after you.

Ok,so I'm sure that unless you are not living under a rock you have heard about the band one direction.A band comprising of five young boys...Liam...Loius...Harry...Niall...anD Zayn.Originally these boys auditioned for X factor 2010 as solo artist but got eliminated with many others in the second round,but judges of the show brought them back together as a band.Although one direction came third in the show their popularity is unbelievable.Only two years have passed since the show ended but these boys already have an album...sold out tours...several awards...and millions of fans all over the world.Their music is catchy,fun to listen to and over all great.The best part bout their music videos is that they are natural and show that they are typical teenagers.
I personally like their music a lot and think that after a long time the old boy band era is back.

all_things_ali SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

"Mosaics are made of broken pieces but they're still beautiful and so are you"

4 years now. Unbelievable.

miaq96 SILVER said...
on Jul. 4 2013 at 6:13 am
miaq96 SILVER, Karachi, Other

sure but mention it in your report and do check out my other work as well..cheers:)

Reshii BRONZE said...
Reshii BRONZE, Bariloche, Other

"Lettuce is like conversation; it must be fresh and crisp, so sparkling that you scarcely notice the bitter in it."

If you let me use it, this article will be very useful when I'm asked to do an English report - free topic because I obviously will choose 1D

on Feb. 22 2013 at 7:56 am
I am also a huge fan of One Direction!!!! Very good summary of them! :)