Game of Thrones | Teen Ink

Game of Thrones

By dimitrad SILVER, Kastoria, Other
dimitrad SILVER, Kastoria, Other

I didn't take the initiative in watching the TV show, but my enthusiastic friends recommended me to start watching it. Now let me be that person that does the same thing, too.
First of all, you should know what Game of Thrones is. It is an TV show (you don't say!) created by HBO, which is based on the series of fantastic novels 'A Song Of Ice And Fire' by George R.R. Martin. Set in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, Game of Thrones chronicles the violent dynastic struggles among the kingdom's noble families for control of the Iron Throne. (Note: there are lots of knockouts in there, too!).
To be honest, the first season's first episode didn't really thrill me. But the excitemend started 'blossoming' from the second episode. And so it continues growing enormous!
You will get hooked on it, that's for sure! However, you will better keep in mind that there is no censorship in there, not any at all. There is plenty of nude and violent scenes that comes and goes. But there's nothing to worry about, if you are older than 17!
Whatever, if someone's about to watch it or just started watching it, then mazeltov!You made the right decision! And, just to let you know, if you started or will start it, then you're lucky, you won't have to wait for a month for season 2. And something else. Don't get up and go too fast, because season 3 is a long long way off!

When I started watching the TV show, I got hooked on it, badly! Watching the first season took me 1 or 2 weeks! Then, there came season 2. Every week I had to wait for Sunday to watch every new episode, because it was aired every Sunday night. The season went by very fast actually!
Now, I and my fellow co-watchers, we have to wait untill Spring 2013 for season 3! Damn you HBO, damn you!
I hope I helped and encouraged you to start watching the show. Thanks for reading my article!