Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Abandoned: Part VI

By Cat-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Nyania, Planet Nyan, OK

What was I thinking? How could he love me? In the years I’d known Matthias, he’d never shown me any friendship or affection. We argued so much, it was a wonder we hadn’t already torn each other to pieces. I had slapped him once, and he’d shoved me into a metal closet door. But now, he was acting stranger than normal. Looking me in the eye, holding me for a full two seconds when we tumbled to the ground earlier, taking over the driving when my fear had coated sense…and he hadn’t teased me about it either. The old Matthias would’ve found some remark immediately when I had frozen up. Now he just…dealt with it in a better way.

We drove on for two more days before arriving in Virginia, stopping at desolate shops and fast food buildings along the way. We said little to one another, till I finally brought up what had happened.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close