Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Dear Mr. Piers Morgan,

By Broken_LoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Theodore, AL

As I sit here and watch your show, I realize that the discussion of guns and the theater shooting is something that needs to be discussed. To me, if someone wants to buy a gun, then every gun store should do a medical background check on the customer, and if they have some sort of mental disorder that when medication is not consumed and in result causes that person to lash out uncontrollably, he or she should not be allowed to own a gun. Some people take the privilege of owning a gun for-granted, but there are those who use guns properly and responsibly. Most people (not particularly from the south) use guns to survive, as in hunt to put food on the table for themselves or their families. Some people also use guns for protection over their homes, children, animals, businesses, etc. Then there are those who use them to kill, injure, or get revenge.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close