Heroes of Olympus Fan Fic: Praetor Brian Holtz Chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Heroes of Olympus Fan Fic: Praetor Brian Holtz Chapter 1

By JasonGrace BRONZE, Honolulu, Hawaii
JasonGrace BRONZE, Honolulu, Hawaii

"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

I personally didn't want to get struck by lightning and fall out of the sky. Of course, that’s how things turned out. I was fine and all, but I didn't know who I was. I looked around me and there was all these little houses. I also saw people starring out of the houses at me. A girl walked out of a house.

"Who are you?" she asked. I looked at her. She had an orange shirt on that said Camp Half-Blood.

"First things first," I said "I don't remember who I am. Where am I?" She looked at me as if I was an alien.

"This is Camp Half-Blood. It's where demigods train. But I don't understand. You are way over thirteen and your alive. How?" I did not answer. It was too confusing. Suddenly, a boy came up to me. He looked my age. He spoke suddenly:

"Brian? Is that you?" I looked at him and I realized I knew him.

"Jason? What are you-" Suddenly, I turned around and killed a… was that a giant scorpion? I just realized I was holding a weapon. As I examined it, I realized it was a Golden Kopesh. I heard kids muttering things. Jason motioned me top follow him. He led me to a huge house. He gave me a bottle.

"Drink that before you sleep and you'll remember everything. It was a gift from my friend. I have tons of it. You'll need your memory to rule." he said. I looked at the bottle. It said ????????? ??????. I don't know how, but I knew it said "Memory Repair" I looked up at Jason.

"So… Who am I?" I asked. He looked at me as if I should've known the answer. But I didn't. My life was a blank.

"Figure it out. You knew my name, you should know who you are." he replied. I looked at my Kopesh. I saw my reflection. I saw my tattoo on my arm with an owl, the letters "S.P.Q.R" and 8 lines. I saw my auburn hair. I realized not my whole past, but my occupation.

I led along with Jason somewhere… San Francisco. But where? I thought long and hard. The harder I thought, the more blanks I saw. The I spoke up:

"I'm Brian Holtz, Praetor of Camp Jupiter."

Don't Flame. This is just a beggining

Boota BRONZE said...
on Sep. 2 2012 at 5:42 pm
Boota BRONZE, N/A, South Carolina

Bowties are cool!

cool, i liked it.