Feedback | Teen Ink

Feedback

By Micha0106 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
Micha0106 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

Sisters

The poem “Sisters” by Alexis Denk, is like fireworks exploding on the page saying, “Hey look at me!” This poem is trying to show you how sisters truly are. When you have a sister you will always fight, but no matter what you will always be sisters. Only the choice is yours on if you would like to be best friends or not. Some days you may wake up and think she isn’t my sister and definitely not my best friend. Maybe some days you will be best friends. I have days like these to, I mean who doesn’t. Sisters and best friends are people that you can go to for advice. They are the one that you look up to when you need them to pull you through. If you ever need help you can go to them. This poem is saying a lot in just a few lines. Not everybody will understand the meaning of this poem, but yet there is probably a lot out that that do. This poem is really inspirational to me and maybe even to everyone.

I am thanking Alexis Denk for writing these inspiring words. I also want to thanks Teen Ink for publishing this into their magazine!