Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

I Am Tomorrow This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Kayla O., Shongaloo, LA By GuardianoftheStars, Shongaloo, LA

I am a scribe. Letters bend and break at the flick and twist of my hand. I can destroy worlds that I create. I am a master, peasant, cat, and viewer. I know everything, nothing, and am still trying to figure things out. I am a writer, I shall keep legends alive, memories forever, and will always have secrets.

I am a craftsman. I capture souls and hearts and place them carefully on paper, in clay, and every other material imaginable. I see colors and shapes that don’t exist. I find the mysteries of the earth and heavens. I am an artist, I’ll hold onto beauty, let lovely things escape, and always apprehend life.

I am a healer. I banish illness away and I bring people to themselves. I have chased away death, battled monsters and I have won. I make people relax and rest with a small gesture and pill.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

53 comment(s)
Beila
What a beautiful masterpiece, a true work of art. The imagery, the flow, the message--all flawless. My only question: You are the fate of the world, and you end by saying that you have to choose. Have to... or get to?
Feb. 24, 2015 at 12:44 AM • Report
RealRiter
Cool, wow, amazing! Great job with the organization of it!:)
Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:22 PM • Report
SpidersAcrossStars
Im sure that you have already heard this but...amazing. *applause*
Dec. 27, 2014 at 4:12 PM • Report
GuardianoftheStars
Thank you! :D
Jan. 02, 2015 at 7:32 PM • Report
SportsStar23
Wow. That's honestly all I can think right now. That was incredible. I have no idea how you get ideas like this but it's great. No criticism. This is really spectacular and I especially love the ending! Great job! Keep writing and I'll keep reading! (:
Jan. 02, 2014 at 7:03 PM • Report
GuardianoftheStars
Thanks! I know I sound repetivite, but I really appreciate that you took time to read and comment!
Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:47 AM • Report
live_luv_laugh_inspire
Ahh you are so philosphocial (sorry I can't spell it) lol, but I mean that as a compliment!!! I wish I could write like you. I love how thoughtful this is, and like holly1999 says, creative! The way you end your pieces always leaves you hanging and makes you think!
Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM • Report
GuardianoftheStars
Thank you very much!  I am glad my works get you thinking. That is what I hoped for! :D
Dec. 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM • Report
holly1999
Wow! So creative and the idea was amazing. The description you used is great, and I loved how you exagerate everything then say what the job is in simpler terms. I really don't have any critisism for this. It's beautifully written and I feel like I could read it again and again. Perfect!  
Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM • Report
guardianofthestars
Your kind words mean a lot. Thank you. :)
Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM • Report
Close