Clark Atlanta University | Teen Ink

Clark Atlanta University

By alexis benitez BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina
alexis benitez BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina

Clark Atlanta University

10/4/12
I found out about CAU when we went to the College Fair. The guy told me all the interesting things about the colleges but didn’t tell me too much because we were going to visit the college. When we arrived at the college it was really small but that is what I like. The buildings were big enough for me even though we didn’t tour inside them. I was excited to learn about to learn so much about CAU. Visiting the college made me happy and I am really considering for that to be one of the college I would want to go to.

Clark Atlanta University is a wonderful because it has my major but also many more reason. They have Study of Broad and that is something I would love to look into because I want to learn more about different cultures and what type of medical things they do. The fact you have to have a 2.5 GPA on a 4.5 scale is really good not just for me. The reason I say that because it gives other people chance to get accepted. When the guy told us that Drumline and Stomp the Yard was filmed there that made me even more interested into the college. I am a visual learner and the fact that they do hands on work makes me really happy.

I would want to double major and when he told we could do that that also made me happy. I need to be able to talk to my professors and the fact they have small classes for me to do it makes it really good on my part. The fact we have to stay on campus is okay with me because we are aloud to go off campus. They let us take classes at a different school which is really good because it gives me a chance to experience to things.

CAU is a really good school but then again it is too far away from home for me. That is the only thing I dislike about the college. I wish I had more time to view the college more but the way the guy was talking he made it seem like it is a really good school. CAU is a really active college and they get involved and that makes it could for me because it makes me more open with the college. Clark Atlanta University is the school I am considering to going to.

I love CAU