Twilight by Stephanie Meyer | Teen Ink

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Twilight! I was caught on it from the first word and it kept me wanting more. The things they said just sucked you in and you never wanted to come out. Here’s an example of what I’m talking about. Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved noble.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. During the book a girl named Bella Swan come into play as her dad is the chief of the police at the small town of Forks and goes to Forks Washington and on the first day she had unwanted attention that she really didn’t need.

Bella quickly made friends on the first day to her it was unwanted attention Bella never liked anything big or much she was just a type of girl who would miss math tests, prom dress shopping, and who's-dating-who gossip might seem trivial compared to the supernatural goings-on of Bella's life, Mike, Jessica, Eric, and Angela are oftentimes the escape that Bella needs when she feels lost in this overwhelming subculture. Though they fill different roles, like Mike as Bella's forever crush, and Jessica as the group's official gossip, they provide normalcy for Bella, despite her frequent inability to nurture these relationships like they would otherwise require.

Twilight is the book for any Bibliophile or Romance Novel fanatic. Twilight will keep you wanting more and get you sucked into the drama. Boy’s who read this will also have a little something for them to look forward too.