Hurt No More | Teen Ink

Hurt No More

By vbronk PLATINUM, Winona, Minnesota
vbronk PLATINUM, Winona, Minnesota

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

I'm sitting in my room,
thinking of all that I have done to you.
I have hurt you,
and you have hurt me.
So what now, we are even?
I don't want to hurt anymore.
So please just can we go back to normal?
Actually it will never be the same,
EVER AGAIN!!!!!

I wrote this poem when I was sitting in my room thinking of all the bad things I have done to people,and thought that this could be a sorry for those I hurt!

vbronk PLATINUM, Winona, Minnesota

― Marilyn Monroe

ahh well you just have to believe that you can go back to normal. I did and I was very surprised.

on Nov. 5 2012 at 11:10 am
vbronk PLATINUM, Winona, Minnesota

― Marilyn Monroe

yes it is a very strong line!!! all of my writings have a very strong line in there somewhere that relates 2 someone somehow!

Higgs.A BRONZE said...
Higgs.A BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana

"mind over matter, never work for my nemesis"

"So please just can we go back to normal?"<-------- this line is my favorite. I always think these words to myself.

Higgs.A BRONZE said...
Higgs.A BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana

This line -"So please just can we go back to normal?"- is my favorite. I wish that i could go back to normal.