Becka The Vampire? | Teen Ink

Becka The Vampire?

By DiscoBobAmanda BRONZE, Midland, Texas
DiscoBobAmanda BRONZE, Midland, Texas

"Becka how could you hide this from everyone , mostly me?!" Perrie yelled at Becka with anger and astonishment laced in each word.

Earlier that day. "HELP!!! Someone help me a vam...," before Becka could finish screaming for help, the vampire bit her neck causing her to lose caution. The next morning Becka woke up in her bedroom. Good it was only a dream, she thought to herself. Becka got dressed then grabbed her makeup bag and looked into the mirror. As Becka finished putting on her makeup she put on her necklace. As she put her necklace on she saw two dots on her neck. "What the heck? What is that?" Becka whispered to herself. "Wait, in my dream I got bit by a vampire right here." Becka told herself as she touched the bite mark. "No, no, no this can't be, I can't be a vampire it'll probably go away later!" she whispered as she covered the bite mark with some make-up.

As soon as Becka got to school she saw her best friend Perrie talking on her phone. "No we are through! I'm tired of you cheating on me goodbye! Oh, an don't talk to me ever again! " Perrie yelled into her phone. " Jacob?" Becka asked Perrie. "Becka!" she yelled happy as she ran to Becka. " yeah he is such a jerk, I should have known he was seeing some other chick, ugh I'm so dumb!" she whispered to Becka. Becka gave Perrie a hug while telling her, " no you're not dumb it's Jacob whose dumb for cheating on you." "thanks" Perrie smiled as if Jacob just disappeared forever an she didn't care. "Oh, at 5 I'm throwing a pool party since today is the beginning of summer!" Becka said with excitement. "Do I have to help you with decorations and cleaning up after?" Becka asked Perrie even if she knew Perrie was going to say yes. "Yeah but you probably already knew that!" Perrie smiled.

As Becka looked at the clock it was 2 p.m. Time for school to be release early! She thought to herself. "RING!" the bell rang and Becka was out if the school like a cheeta. "Hold up!!!" Perrie yelled at Becka while jumping into the car. "To my house!!" Perrie yelled as Becka started to drive off. "You ready to PARTY!!!" Perrie yelled. "You know it Chicka we're gonna have so much fun tonight!" Becka yelled. Once they arrived to Perrie's house they started to decorate and after a hour of hard work the house was ready to party as well. "Go to your house and get your swimsuit girl it's a pool party remember?" Perrie motioned Becka outside and Becka did as Perrie asked. Becka walked next door to her house and put her cute pink bikini that made her look tan on. She walked back to Perrie's house and people were already arriving. "Yay!! You're back now the party can start!" Perrie said as she ran into the pool. Becka followed Perrie and ran into the pool as well. Everyone was having a blast until Perrie told everyone to leave at 10. "wow that was fun!" Becka told Perrie while changing into some extra clothes she brought over. Becka was going to the kitchen when she smelt this delious smell. " Oww, hey Becka can you go get me a band-aid I just cut my self with my drawer." Perrie yelled from her room. Becka headed to the bathroom to get a band-aid . Becka bent down and grabbed the box of band-aids. As she stood back up she looked into the mirror. "What?!" Becka yelled because she couldn't she herself.

"What's taking you so long?" Perrie walked in with a band-aid already on her finger. " Perrie what's wrong with your mirror I can't see myself!" Becka yelled scared. "nothing it's perfectly fine see I can see my self but I can't see you..." Perrie began to panick. "Why can't we see you in the mirror? Why are your eyes red? Why do you have fangs?!" Perrie panicked even more." Perrie I think I'm a vampire!?" Becka whispered with frightment. "what?" Perrie asked confused. I was bite by a vampire last night and I thought it was a dream but I guess not! And I think I'm a vampire now!" Becka said. " Becka how could you hide this from everyone, mostly me?!" Perrie yelled at Becka with anger and astonishment.

"Look I didn't believe I was a vampire till' now and i thought I wasn't one and that it would go away and no one would have to know!" Becka said trying not to get mad at Perrie. Perrie just stood there not knowing what to do. " My best friend is a vampire. My BEST FRIEND IS A VAMPIRE!" Perrie yelled with a huge smile on her face. "why are you so happy?" Becka asked confused. "You can turn me into a vampire!" Perrie said while hugging Becka. "Wait so you want to be a vampire too?" Becka asked. "Heck Yea that would be so cool just us too being vampires!" Perrie yelled while doing a weird little dance. "well ok then!" Becka said as she bite Perrie. "Oww, that hurt!" Perrie yelled at Becka. " Well sorry, I've never bit someone before!" Becka said while laughing. "Now we can live together forever and be vampires too!" Perrie said happy. Becka was now no longer sad that she was a vampire. She was happy that her and her bestfriend are vampires and live together for the rest of eternity!