Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Beautiful Inside and Out...... Yeah Right

Audrey W., Springfield, MO By AudreyWThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Springfield, MO

This past Easter was the most memorable Easter I’ve ever had. It all started the day before Easter when my parents and I were on our way back from a LTC convention (Leadership Training for Christ) in Rogers, Arkansas. My church participates in this every year. It’s where a lot of churches get together and performs and participates in certain things such as drama, puppets, art, song leading, preaching, etc. This year I participated in drama, puppets, and art.

Anyway, here I was sitting in our Honda van snacking on Twizzlers watching the remake of Footloose when I suddenly felt a pain in my upper abdomen. Oh crap, I thought, I can’t be sick. I just can’t be. I tried to explore other possibilities, when I noticed my package of Twizzlers lying next to me. I let out a sigh of relief.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!