Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Kasab- A Hero

Anonymous, Delhi, India By Anonymous, Delhi, India

About Kasab: Kasab, a Pakistani terrorist, exited this world as stealthily as he had entered Mumbai, India four years ago. He was hanged to death at 7:30am on Wednesday 21 November 2012. Asked for his last wish, he said: "Gharwalon ko milna hai (I want to see my family members)" And his last words were:"Allah kasam maaf karna. Aisi galti dobara nahi hogi (Forgive me God. This mistake will not be repeated ever again.)" The Indian president rejected his mercy plea.
Just one night before, he was cool and singing songs. Next morning, he woke up, read Quran, and then he was declared medically fit to be hanged, by the doctors. He was nervous . This operation was a top secret. No one knew about it until its completion. Until he was dead. Not even the Prime Minister.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

17 comment(s)
compassion
Can you say this very same thing if it was one of your family members among the 166 dead vicatims or one among the 308 wounded?? Brining the diferent nations wont help your point of view. I am sure india would have hung him even if he was indian itself. It was the crime that he commited that led him to the death penality not necessarily his different nationality.
Nov. 05, 2013 at 5:10 AM • Report
compassion
Also, are you sure that his other gang members 'fled' ? All the reports read that he alone was captured alive.
Nov. 05, 2013 at 5:12 AM • Report
compassion
Victims*  
Nov. 05, 2013 at 5:13 AM • Report
CookieMonster24
Its just a piece of my philosophy. I strongly believe in forgiveness. I know, what happened was something nobody deserves. And I realize how impactful it was and that it can't be reversed. But I would've liked one more chance. I know, its not law, but its just the way I think. When he was finally dead, we Indians were bursting crackers, and celebrating. I mean, what awful human beings we are. We're just pathetic. Pathetic. 
At that moment, all I could really think about was, Ajmal's parents. Thanks for your time.
Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:01 AM • Report
CookieMonster24
And oh, yes, indeed. Some of them got killed and some really did flee back to Pakistan. 
Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:20 AM • Report
CookieMonster24
And dang, I forgot to mention this one, believe it or not, I sure would have considered forgiveness, even if it was one of my beloved ones. What I have wriiten is totally a different perspective from yours. From what I can see, you're talking about the law and nationalites ( and I do not say you're wrong, by the way) and I'm talking about moral values and humanity. 
Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:29 AM • Report
FieryAngel
vry well written i lik how u have brought this to the light
Apr. 13, 2013 at 4:04 AM • Report
AmieLeeHope-Sierra
Wow!! I loved this so much. You did a great job not getting off topic and it wasn't all over the place. XD
Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:57 AM • Report
cookiemonster24
Hey, are you sure you read it??
Dec. 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM • Report
BlackNether12
You have to be medically fit to be hung? I like your style. You have a good point, valid, and something that isn't considered enough these days. I do not know much about eastern things though, so I will not say any more.
Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM • Report
Close