Everyone Has A Story To Tell | Teen Ink

Everyone Has A Story To Tell

By jmac1780 BRONZE, Staten Island, New York
jmac1780 BRONZE, Staten Island, New York

Have you ever been in the middle of a large crowd? Take a look at the people around you. The mass of human beings floating in an out of your way. Faces passing by, faces you’ll probably never see again or have the chance to say hello to. These people are all individuals. They’ve all been through something that changed them. They have all overcome something in their life that’s made them the way they are today. Each and every one of them have had triumphs, heartbreaks, secrets they never told, promises they never kept; all of them have had a different past. It’s crazy when you think about it, actually, because they all came from different backgrounds, experienced different things. Each of them have their own hobbies, their own talents, their own successes, their own failures; their own unique life. You don’t know anything about them, yet they probably have their own interconnected web of people and emotions and experiences that have shaped who they are and make them just as intriguing and interesting as you. And imagine, that’s just one person. Now imagine that crowd you’re in. Imagine all those people. They all have a story that has yet to be told, whether it’d be similar or different to your own. And now it’s not just the crowd. Imagine the whole world. Seven billion people? All have their own story to tell? Crazy, isn’t it? But amazing all the same.

There are so many people in this world, and each of them went through something that has changed them.