Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Raindrops

Ladasia G., Omaha, NE By KipitamaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Council Bluffs, IA

Raindrops
gravity pulling down, blends with my salty tears and i clutch the part of my chest where my heart used to beat

I scream at the wind, calling your name as you seem to fade away, and i drown in the tears because of the fate you succumb to.
Raindrops
fall harder as the clouds grow darker and the wind beats my neck
my voice is carried away and the pain brings me to my knees
I see every moment of your life flash by, every beautiful moment, every laugh and every imperfection, all gone too soon.
Raindrops fall harder and i reach out for you, but these raindrops are holding me down.I can't take the pain and i want to give up, let me be where you are, don't leave me alone.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

10 comment(s)
_Zavery_
What a sad but beautiful poem. I'm sorry about your loss =( You really displayed such intense emotions with this piece, and I look forward to seeing more of your work on this site
Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM • Report
Kipitama
Thank you so so soooo much!!!
Oct. 29, 2014 at 5:21 PM • Report
Kipitama
Sorry it's such a delayed response, haha
Oct. 29, 2014 at 5:25 PM • Report
SuNshiNe007
This is so sad.. I am sorry for your loss and hope you get well eventually. It will be hard but I know you can do it as long as "My sunshine is shinning" ;) Thank you for your comment on my poem that is now published called "I've Decided" It meant alot. Oh hey recently; Christmas I got engaged!!! Have a great or better day!
Feb. 08, 2013 at 1:46 PM • Report
Kipitama
For the record, i totally missed you! And, yes, my faith was a little shooken up, but im on my way to a speedy recovery. You also have a bright future ahead of you Sunshine. I thank God I have you as my friend
Feb. 08, 2013 at 6:45 PM • Report
SuNshiNe007
Wow I missed you too! :) And thanks for the comment on my poem and thanks for the complement on here! :) Im glad your doing better keep it up!
Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM • Report
SuNshiNe007
1601 613 2704   Thats my cell you outta txt me sometime!! :D
Apr. 03, 2013 at 2:56 PM • Report
SuNshiNe007
Remember my real name is Tamara you can put that as my name with my number ;)
Apr. 04, 2013 at 3:30 PM • Report
SuNshiNe007
Hi friend :) I really do miss you I hope you have not abandoned us on here your such an amazing and good friend. Hope to hear from you again soon. Your BFF ~Sunny~ :)
Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:06 PM • Report
Kipitama
Hey!!! Guess who's back?!?!?! I missed you thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much!!
Aug. 01, 2013 at 7:47 PM • Report
Close