Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

By JazeiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Warminster, PA

Chapter 1: The Book
Rain dampened the asphalt. A smell rose into the mist, the fresh scented midnight dew. The cloaked figure, clad in darkness, stood silently, and motionless against the shadowed moonlight. The swirling steam from the ground seemed to go through him. He held a book in his gloved hand. The book was wrapped all in brown paper.

The man stood for several hours, a hood over his closed eyes. Then, the mist lifted, and hung in the trees like a blanket. The cover of the mist was purposeful, as if to hide something. The mans hand clenched, and a moment later, he was thrown to the ground, maybe twenty feet from where he stood. His eyes shot open, and above him, a man sat on his stomach, holding his arms down straight at his sides. The man was very hairy and strong. From behind the trees, another man, very tall, appeared, wearing a full navy blue suit.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!