Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney | Teen Ink

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Do you like a funny book sometimes or an adventure into a kid's life? Well then the diary of a wimpy kid is for you.
This story is about a kid named Greg Heffly and he is trying to survive middle school and out side of school he has a brother that bugs him every day and when Greg does something wrong he tries to blame his brother but in the end he is in trouble. Inside of school Greg has one friend (rowly) that he hangs out every day playing video games, and the bullies and cant forget the morons that sit by him. But this book runs through out all the holidays like Christmas Halloween and many more
Jeff Kinney did very well righting a very funny book and with the drawings they were well done. I think this book was the best. I like the illustrations they were not very detailed but it gave you a good idea of what happen. They're where a lot of life lessons through out the year. I would recommend this book to kid that needs to have a jukle or loves to giggle
I like this book so much. It was hard to put down it was just to funny I would give this book 4 stars out of 5

funerestia said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 10:08 am
funerestia, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
I thought the book was really funny. I read all the books. my favorite was the last one.