Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

You Don't Know It, But I Love You (A Letter Never Sent)

Peyton C., Rancho Cordova, CA By Ms.PeytonLovesHP, Rancho Cordova, CA

Dear Jenna,

I guess I’m never going to have the guts to send this. I mean, come on. We’re best friends, and you have a boyfriend, for Pete’s sake (Even if he is a total piece of crap!). That would be, like, the definition of awkward…. So I’ll have to keep this to myself, I suppose.

Ah, why don’t you see me the way I see you? Why don’t you know that I love you, that I always have? Why do you choose him over me? Don’t you know he treats you like dirt? He doesn’t even come close to deserving you- and maybe I don’t either, but I could make you happy.

He calls you pretty- he’s so far off the mark it’s not even funny. You aren’t pretty- that’s too far a crass word to describe you.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

9 comment(s)
boo_2121
ok lol my bad but it was really good. :)
Feb. 03, 2013 at 6:19 PM • Report
PeytonLovesHarryPotter
haha, no, it's not real. I know nobody named Jenna, and Im a girl myslef, so no, its not real. :) Like i said, just wanted a good love letter.
Feb. 03, 2013 at 4:20 PM • Report
In_Love_with_Writing
This was the most beautiful piece of work. You are very talented and have made amazing characters! I'm speechless. Good job :)
Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:39 PM • Report
HarryPotterLover30
Thank you so much. i'm so glad that you liked this piece! Any critisism?
Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:06 PM • Report
In_Love_with_Writing
Surprisingly (very surprisingly), no I don't. Usually, I can muster up something I don't like in a piece, but for this I don't have any. But don't worry! I'll try to find something hehe :)
Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:58 AM • Report
HarryPotterLover30
Hahaha okay. Let me know when you do... :) I will take anything short of: This sucks.
Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:33 PM • Report
In_Love_with_Writing
Oh I suggest that you try your very best not to tell, but instead show the background information. This is a VERY hard thing to master and I struggle with it myself, but when I (as a reader) read a story that purely is based on showing information and minimal telling, I feel like I'm more in the story and not reading about it. And that's the main part of writing, to emerse your reader into the story that needs to be told. I hope this helped :)
Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM • Report
StellaDPloom
Nice! I really like this :)
Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM • Report
HarryPotterLover30
Oh hey, Stella! Haven't heard from you in a while! What's up?
Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:06 PM • Report
Close