Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Drugs or Jesus

By giggles1408, Newton, TX

I’m sure when you hit that pipe sometimes you feel like you are Jesus. You’re not. You’re not even close. You never will be and the first thing you need to do is accept that. The next thing you need to do is sit the straw down and listen to me for just a minute. Anything that you put in your body to affect your brain, mood, thought, or perception is a drug. You can swallow it, inhale it, shoot it up, or just let it soak into your skin. All of these things are stupid. All you are doing is messing yourself up. Whether it is meth, coke, heroin, or even just weed, it’s bad!

Don’t think that just because it is legal means that it is ok. Alcohol is just as bad, if not worse, than the rest of it. “In 2006, more than 19% of drivers ages 16 to 20 who died in motor vehicle crashes had been drinking alcohol.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

4 comment(s)
Okay, do you smoke yourself? If you don't then you shouldn't be saying that people that smoke marijuana feel like Jesus when you smoke. I deffinitley don't think I'm Jesus when I smoke. So please get a life !
Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:52 AM • Report
You have no idea how funny this is to me.
Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM • Report
I love it. You have a voice, and you can use it.:) good job
Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM • Report
Thank you:)
Feb. 06, 2013 at 1:40 PM • Report