He'll Always Be Mine | Teen Ink

He'll Always Be Mine

By BryannaJT BRONZE, Hemet, California
BryannaJT BRONZE, Hemet, California

**Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day. You could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after.**

He shines like the stars
He's probably from Mars
He's sometimes a pain
And definitely insane
He is extremely strong
And always thinks I'm wrong
Spiders give him a fright
But he is my light
His freckles are wild
And he sometimes acts like a child
But I love him with all my heart
Even when he lets out a fart
When we're together we're lost in time
This boy will always be mine

This poem is about love. Its my way of saying it doesn't matter if you and the one you love are completely different or even if you argue 24/7. All that matters is you both truly care about each other and you would go to the ends of the earth to prove it.

on Feb. 7 2013 at 12:54 am
BryannaJT BRONZE, Hemet, California

Thank you :) Im glad you enjoyed it

on Feb. 5 2013 at 11:39 pm
Alison_Bachorik SILVER, Durham, New York
I actually really like this, reminds me of my relationship. :)