Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

iLoved Her This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Alena D., Hemet, CA By aladine_98, Hemet, CA

Just by looking at me, you may not believe I’m capable of love. But I am: I loved her.

I loved the way she brought me everywhere. School, jogging, shopping, studying, it didn’t matter. I was always there by her side, inseparable. She had me in the palm of her hand.

I played music for her. Anything she wanted, whenever she wanted it. Sometimes she would sing along, and that made me very happy. She never sang in front of anyone else, but that was the way I liked it.

On the rare occasion, she would dance to my melody. Those were the best times, because then I got to hear her bright laughter, and see that stunning smile. She would say, It’s such a catchy beat, and I would think, It’s my heartbeat.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

11 comment(s)
guardianofthestars
THis is so AMAZING!! I loved the creativness of it! I've never read anything like this before! Wow, I gave you a 5 stars! I LOVED it!!
Apr. 07, 2013 at 10:33 PM • Report
AustinJuly
This is the most creative story I've ever read! It's absolutely brilliant. No one else would think of this idea. I love it!
Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:48 PM • Report
aladine_98
That's a very nice comment. :) Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM • Report
alexmeyer97
its a great piece of writing and i really enjoyed experiencing an iPod's point of view. The clues along the way make it obvious when you read the last line aha :)  
Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:09 AM • Report
Zozey
Aww, when I was a little girl I always thought that everything had feelings, and was alive. If I had found this then I would printed it out as eveidence that everything lives. :) Awsome idea, and as you can see I loved it!
Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM • Report
aladine_98
Your comment really made me smile. When I was little, I used to be really careful not to trample on flowers (because they could get seriously hurt!), and thought that trees had souls. Thank you for sharing that story. :)
Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM • Report
SapphireLamour
beautiful & entertaining. It was so bittersweet and then i found out what it was and nearly laughed aloud!
Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM • Report
Smilysoly
This is beautiful!!
Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:48 PM • Report
Anansesem
This is perfect! I really feel for that poor gadget, but....it's not meant to be.
Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM • Report
guardianofthestars
Wow, I really liked that! :) I love how the whole music theme was going on through the paper. Very nice.
Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM • Report
Close