Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

texting while driving: a serious issue

By PrinceHansismyworldThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., New Bedford, MA

When a person has their eyes off a road, just to read a simple one word message even for a second, a huge impact can occur. It is sad and pathetic how so many people choose to take it as a joke and say thing like “that’s so stupid, nothing going to happen” until something actually does, and they end up paying the price for it, by regretting the reckless action they chose to be a part of and getting their license suspended. Every time a person chooses to make a careless decision, by having their eyes glued on their phone, another life or sometimes their own, is at a greater chance of being lost all because of stupidity. Think about it, is it really worth all the grieve and sadness from another family or even your own, just because of that one second? Even though after so many warnings, people still choose to rebel against the law and continue to participate in texting while driving, until something actually does happen.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close