Best Teacher Award | Teen Ink

Best Teacher Award

By Kaylin13 BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
Kaylin13 BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas

Through out the years I have some really great teachers and some okay teachers. This year I have some really great teachers, but one of them is the best teacher I could ask for. So for the best teacher award I would like to give it to Mrs. Andrews.
Mrs. Andrews has been my teacher for the last two years in math. I have done a lot of struggling in geometry and algebra 2. I haven’t passed every one of my test but at the end of every test she goes over every little thing that I did wrong. After she finishes going over the test I understand everything that I got wrong. Everyday during the class period I walk out learning something new. I don’t know if it’s because she has these catchy little songs that always get stuck in my head or because she knows how to make everything make sense. Mrs. Andrews is rarely absent from her job and always makes an effort to be in a good mood. I think this is another reason that students love her so much.
I know everyday I wish that math was my longest class but it’s not. Rather or not I get Mrs. Andrews next year I am going to make an effort to go and see her in her class room everyday. If it weren’t for her I probably wouldn’t be has well at math. Mrs. Andrews will by far be the best teacher that I will ever have.

I wrote this article because Mrs. Andrews has been a really good teacher to me for the last two years.