Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Unforgettable This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By Bapalapa2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Brooklyn, NY

Sitting on a rather lumpy chair in the dismal basement of the Berklee Music Performance Center, it seemed a bit strange to be interviewing such a famous celebrity as Ira Glass, the comically dressed man perched on a similarly uncomfortable chair in front of me. But the rather interesting atmosphere surrounding our Teen Ink team (think the Osbournes - there were a million things going on at once in the room) made it just that much more fun to interview Mr. Glass.

Ira Glass is truly as impressive and unique a person as I'll ever have the experience of meeting. Not only did he provide quirky yet enlightening and intellectual answers to our questions, but he also took the time to get to know us a bit, even requesting our autographs. In preparing for the interview, I was worried that he might act as many celebrities do in interviews - snobbish, indifferent, even bored - but Mr.

Page 1 of 4

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Be the first to comment on this!

Close