The pleasure of discovering yourself | Teen Ink

The pleasure of discovering yourself

By Maryrose BRONZE, Cairo , Egypt, Other
Maryrose BRONZE, Cairo , Egypt, Other

Stand for what you believe In even it means that you'll stand alone "

For many years I had wondered , why I can't enjoy my life ? Why I'm always worried and depressed ? But then I realized that life is easier and simpler than that . It's not always about suffering , as the years pass you by , you'd realize that there are great things in life that we don't see them , we don't have to let these little things spoil our happiness , what's wrong  with you ?? You hate your life while there's so many others dreaming of having yours . What if you had a rough morning ?? just place your hand over your heart .feel that ? That's called purpose , you're alive for a reason.all you have to do is to take a moment for yourself every now and then to think about all the beautiful things in your life and to appreciate the. , take a moment to hope that better days are coming , to be the optimistic person who is meant to spread the sunlight wherever he goes , who expects tomorrow with an open heart , who draws smiles on the faces and  erase all the pains , who inspires others by his words and make them believe that life is woth living.
1000 voices inside my head telling me not to give up on myself no matter how hopeless I am  , telling me to stop acting as a victor . Those voices are wondering why I am always waiting for some one to fix me ? After all , this is my life , everyday is a second chance to get it right , it's never too late to turn our lives around . It's never too late to appreciate what we have before it becomes what we had , it's never too late to re-invent yourself , it's never too late set off on a journey to discover yourself from the beginning.
Let's stop worrying about what if and what tomorrow might bring . Just believe in that moment that would change your life forever and let the days take you where you've never expected.

Every night I put my head over my pillow telling myself that I' m strong and that I' m beautiful just the way I' am . Every day I try to accept me for me and feel satisfied about it.