North Korea Bomb Threat | Teen Ink

North Korea Bomb Threat

By Banks Burkart BRONZE, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Banks Burkart BRONZE, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

North Korea Bomb Threat

War II was causesd by an alliance system intended to defuse conflicts. That alliance system World the world to fall into complete warfare.

A similar political statement is occurring with us. Relations with North Korea are very low.

The urgent issue the United States government keaders face is how to deal with North Korea.

The reason I think that we should not bomb first is because, the only guilty people are the government, everyone else is 100% innocent and so if we bombed we would be the bad guy. It would look like we are the murderer country and we do not want that reputation.

Second, the civilians have a hard enough life with the dictatorship in North Korea, they are literally Kim Jong Un’s slaves.

Also, China in a way has a connection with North Korea so if we bombed them they would stop the trade with our country and our economy would shoot so far down the drain because China is our most distributed country we trade with.

China also is unpredicted on what might happen if we bomb them so if we bomb them we might start one of the most hectic world wars yet to see.

Some people do believe that it would be right if we bombed them first it would be better because they would just be wiped out and never have to worry about their threats ever again. I do not support that.

My call to action is that we do not Bomb the North Koreans, I would suggest that we work out our differences diplomatically before we drop any bombs so the innocent people there do not get bombed. If I start this request I will try to make it a global suggestion so we can fight to stay innocent as we work our difficulties .
`