Save the Environment | Teen Ink

Save the Environment

Imagine walking out to the ocean and seeing dirty and murky water every day. One of the things our planet faces a lot is water pollution. It’s all around us. We just don’t notice it. But there are ways to prevent it.

One of the main causes of water pollution is factories, refineries, waste treatment plants, etc. They dump chemicals into the water. That is dangerous as you can probably tell. It could kill animals and make the drinking water hazardous to even drink. One way we can prevent this is stop dumping the chemicals into the water. We should create a rule where if the factories dump they have to pay for the cleaning the water process. If we had this rule, then the factories would probably stop dumping the harmful chemicals into the water. That is one way we can prevent this from happening.

Another way we can prevent this from happening is cleaning up what’s already done. We could get tons of people and fundraise for the money to do the process. If we start cleaning now then we would minimize the amount of damage from happening any further.

To conclude this, I think we could do this if everyone on this planet works together and collaborate. We can finally have safe, clean water, one step at a time. Thank you for reading my thoughts and hope you consider using my idea.