Buckwild vs. Jersey Shore | Teen Ink

Buckwild vs. Jersey Shore

By alicia farquharson BRONZE, Danielson, Connecticut
alicia farquharson BRONZE, Danielson, Connecticut

On MTV there are two fairly new reality shows named Buckwild and Jersey Shore. They are both a little similar, but there are also tons of differences. On the show Buckwild, which isn't playing anymore do to a tragic accident involving one of the leads, Shain Gandee. This show has nine lead roles who belong to Shain, Anna,Cara, Shay, Ashley, Tyler, Joey, Katie, and Salwa. This show takes place in West Virginia and the cast have had there ups and downs caught on tape. Shain is the type of guy who makes you laugh and have a great time. Tyler is the pretty boy of the group and Joey loves his truck. The girls of Buckwild are just as crazy as the boys. Anna is the girl who loves to get dirty and will always stand up for herself. Cara = drama. Ashley is just one of the boys. Salwa is the life of the party. Shay is the barbie of the group and Katie is the shiest. Even though the show only lasted for less than a month, it won over many hearts including mine. On this show the cast has taken many adventures including bull riding, camping, going to clubs and going to parties. Buckwild is one of my favorite shows and it was such a tragic ending to the show with the loss of Shain Gandee. The next show to talk about is Jersey Shore. This show has been around for many years now. First they were in New Jersey then Miami and then went to Italy for a season. This show consists of eight roommates living in a house for the summer together and even work together. The house contains Mike(The Situation), Nicole(Snooki),Deena, Pauly D, Vinny, Jenni(J-WOWW), Sammi, and Ronnie. All of these cast mates are known as Guidos and Guidettes. All day and all night they drink and party and have a good time. This show also has had many spin offs like Snooki and J-WOWW and the Pauly D Project. Jersey Shore started in December 2009 and ended in 2012. They have traveled all around the world. Fighting, going to jail, drinking, clubbing is all this cast really cared about in there 20's. Today, Nicole has a little baby boy with new fiancee, Jenni is engaged to Roger, Mike is now sober and clean, Sammi and Ronnie are still dating, Vinny has his own show on MTV, Deena lost lots of weight and Pauly with his own clothing company. I have loved both of these shows for so many years and now both shows have sadly come to an end.

I hope people will see that these shows contain real people and have feels. I bet most people who hate these shows have never seen either of them. I love both shows and if you do truly hate them then keep it to yourself. Other people may like the shows.