Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Brendan F., norfolk, VA By Cyber-SkullThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., norfolk, VA

I was looking through some old movies and I saw something I hadn't seen in a long time: A Power Rangers movie. So I put it on, and memories flowed back into my head, and it reminded me why I hated the Turbo Season of Power Rangers so much. But, I'm not here to talk about the show (I'll get around to doing that soon), I'm here to talk about the movie. So, let's get started.
Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie. So for those of you who don't know, Turbo was the third season of Power Rangers, which followed one of the more popular seasons: Zeo. Some Power Rangers fans, including myself, often wondered why the team switched to the Turbo powers, when their Zeo powers were suppose to get stronger each time they're used. I guess it was to promote new toys. This is also the first Ranger Season to begin with a theatrical film. Plus, the teleportation effects are different, and frankly worse in my opinion.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!

Close