Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Jamie and Elizabeth

By Anonymous, Hull, United Kingdom

Elizabeth laughed.
God, he loved it when she laughed. It sounded like the stars spilling out of the sky, the most beautiful thing he had ever heard.
Jamie shook himself. Breathe. He wasn’t usually like this! He was so used to being in control, never letting his real feelings escape when it came to girls. But then again, Elizabeth wasn’t like any other girl he’d dated. Sure, there had been a lot of them, but there was no-one quite like Elizabeth.
She was different. She had beautiful long blonde hair and shining blue eyes like the deep eternal ocean. It wasn’t her looks that attracted Jamie though. It was her happy, loving personality. Her fiery defensiveness whenever he contradicted her. Her cheeky habits and the way she always smiled without even realising she was.
Jamie was sunk. He only wished he was good enough for her.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

2 comment(s)
AdrianaMartinez
I like the flashback to fill in the missing gaps of information. I really liked Jaime's description of Elizabeth; taking the time to notice the details, such as her constant smile plastered on her face. The whole story was very cute and his proposal at the end tied the story very well. I enjoyed reading your piece.
Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:12 AM • Report
EmMackey1131
Awe this is so cute, really good!
Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM • Report
Close