Transformers | Teen Ink

Transformers MAG

My first thoughts when I saw the previews were something like this: Well, maybe I’ll see it, maybe not. It’s just based on some cartoon for kids anyway, right? I was basing my opinion from little information. As the commercials became more frequent, I could not help but think, This movie may not be that bad. When it actually came out, I heard some good and some bad comments. It was not until several weeks later, completely by chance, that I went to see what I now refer to as one of the greatest movies I have ever seen.

It was anything but an ordinary cartoon gone big-screen movie. I will not go over the particulars for fear that I will spoil it. Not only does this movie have an amazing plot and enough action to make Arnold Schwarzenegger (the king of action) giddy, it also has some of the best special effects that I have ever seen in an action movie.

I enjoyed the plot and there are many excellent fight scenes. Do not miss the chance to purchase “Transformers” or go see it in the theater. I promise, you’ll be glad you did.

i love this so much!

JHale_44 GOLD said...
on Jan. 10 2010 at 3:23 pm
JHale_44 GOLD, Roseville, Michigan

"Love is a mystery, and a lot of mysteries dont get sloved."

- Ivory Tears

That movie rocks hard.

on Nov. 13 2008 at 11:37 pm
We totally agree with you the first time I saw the ad I never thought I'd see it. But I did and it was one of the best action movies ever. I can't wait to see the second moviPr